Monday, January 17, 2011

Sadha says that she has not acted in Tamil films because she did not get good stories

Sadha was a leading actress in Tamil cinema. She had acted in films like Jayam, Varnajalam, Anniyan, Priyasagi, Tirupathi and Unnale Unnale. She was equivalent to Trisha and Nayanthara. But all of a sudden she vanished. She started acting in Kannada and Malayalam films. After a long time, she is back in Tamil through the film Puli Vesham.
Sadha while speaking to the media said,” Since I was busy in Hindi and Telugu films, I was not able to act in Tamil films. I was waiting for good stories in Tamil.
Many directors approached me for my call sheet. But I did not like the stories they told me. I refused Tamil films because the stories was not good. But I liked the story of Puli Vesham when director P Vasu narrated it to me. There is importance in my role so I agreed to act in it.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner